Sunday, August 19, 2012

My A5 Chameleon

 This is my cherished Chameleon, I found a pen that matched it at Vera Bradley.  I love their ball point pens.
 I have some post-it arrows from Barnes & Noble and a couple different post-it pads, along with a small Moleskine in the front pockets.  I picked up some magnet bookmarks at the Container Store as well.
 Then I have two envelope pockets for tucking papers and photos that I don't want to lose.
 My dividers are: calendar (week on two pages, vertical), GTD! (get things done), Project breakdown, Internet art classes that I signed up for, Things I want to remember, Yearly goals, then the alpha tabs.
 Under the "things to remember" tab I have a list of how I'm using all of my Filo's.
 I'm using the Alpha dividers for filing things that I want to keep for future reference.
Then finally, I have my menu planner page.  I found the pad in a drawer in my kitchen while organizing, I've had it for so long that I don't remember where I got it from.  It's very handy though.

No comments:

Post a Comment