Wednesday, January 2, 2013

It's New to Me! Planner Insert by Martha Stewart

I picked this (Planner Insert) by Avery/Martha Stewart up at Staples today.  It came in two different color schemes, all pastels.  I picked up one of each.  I was very pleased to find out that it fits beautifully in my A5 Chameleon.  The top is supposed to be like a tab, which is of no use in the A5.  I know where it is, so I don't think that I'll miss that feature.  It'll be nice to have sticky notes and sticky tabs when I'm out and about.  Nice tool!

Here's how it looks in the A5:
 This is how it fits in my Personal Malden:
You can't see the insert when it is in the A5 when it is closed.  The following photo shows how far it sticks out of the Personal FF.


3 comments:

  1. I love my Martha planner insert. Enjoy yours!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty and convenient! Some much prettier than the Filofax one :) How I wish they sold this line here! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete