Monday, January 14, 2013

How I'm Using 7 Filo's and 1 Planner Pad

Pocket Raspberry Chameleon - as my wallet
Personal Red Cuban - as my Prayer/Quiet time journal
A5 Aqua Chameleon - home organizer, diary, keeping track of personal interests, cleaning schedule, books I'm reading or have read, menu planner, creative to-do's, holidays, New Year's Resolutions and yearly goals
Fuschia Planner Pad - appointments, schedules, daily and weekly goals, info on community activities, and grocery lists (on sticky notes)
Personal Vintage Pink Malden - Food Journal, Exercise log and Health Record
Mini Ultra Violet Domino - to keep near me while watching TV or surfing the web to jot down notes and quotes and things I want to remember.
A5 Burgundy Holborn Zip - I have a thin Bible that fits in it and pretty note paper for taking notes at church.
Pocket Orchid Aston - as a capture device for the others, this one I keep in my purse

Aston, Organizers
*Most of the pens are from Vera Bradley.  I love their pens!  And I can always find one to match.

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you have awesome organizational skills. I do not know how you keep up with all of it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. well, who says that I "keep up"...I have visions of grandeur, I guess, LOL ...and, it's a new year!!!

      Delete
  2. Do you have a review of your food log/health filofax? I would love to see how you set that one up. I am in the middle of making one myself.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I decided to change out the calendar in it - I'll post a review once I get it set-up. I bought a day per page calendar for the food journal.

      Delete
  3. How do you use your Plannerpad?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll post an update soon, I have to use it for a little while before I can perfect it's purpose.

      Delete
  4. I would love to see more about your prayer/quiet time FF and your A5 Holborn Zip with a BIBLE in it! That last one surprised me greatly. What Bible is it?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sure thing - I'll post something soon :-)

      Delete